Handyman in Eastern Suburbs for Strata Maintenance
I have experience dealing with strata managers, real estate agents and tenants, and can work to ensure there is minimal inconvenience and disruption while works are carried out – with free no obligation quoting.
It doesn’t matter if you need occasional jobs taken care of or need a comprehensive regular maintenance service, so your building does not fall into disrepair! Long term preventative maintenance is actually the best way to invest in your building – something a lot of strata managers overlook – and which often leads to expensive problems down the track.
Strata Maintenance Handyman Services
Some of the most common strata maintenance jobs I take on include:
Painting and touch ups
Fence, gate and door adjustment and repairs
Safety signage installation
Sliding doors and window roller replacement
End of lease maintenance
I can handle any job that doesn’t require a licence – so if you have a building project, any electrical, gas or plumbing work best to call a licensed tradie to take care of that.
Why Trust Me with Your Strata Maintenance?
If you are a strata manager, a body corporate or a real estate agent you can trust me to:
- Perform quality workmanship
- Do what I say, arrive on time and complete the work on time
- Be friendly and respectful service in all my dealings with you or your clients and/or tenants
- Be neat and leave any work site tidy
You also deal with me when you call, so I can answer any questions right there and then.
Book Simon the Friendly Handyman for Your Strata Maintenance Job
Want to book my handyman service to maintain your strata building or complex in the Eastern suburbs? It is actually really simple, just follow these 4 steps:
- Call me on 0412 55 44 64 and tell me what you need done
- I visit your building or complex and quote the job
- We schedule the works at a time that is convenient for you
- I complete the work on time and to budget